It's our business to know your business' generational needs. Whether you require constant power flow for technical servers, refrigeration or other commercial uses, we can supply you with the right unit for your company and customers. We work with all generator brands, makes and models, and will provide you with the most reliable, efficient products, as well as personalized maintenance plans so you can avoid emergencies resulting in unhappy customers.
We take care of everything from start to finish, including:
- Application and obtainment of all necessary permits
- Air quality testing (per New Jersey State law)
- Unit installation
- Start-up and load testing
- Coordination of inspections
- Email and network setup (if unit has network capability)
We also provide back-up generators for rent in case of emergency. When handling replacements we dispose of the old unit free of charge.
Prevention is the key to avoiding problems with your generator, and to ensure that you aren't inconvenienced by a damaged or malfunctioning unit we provide a variety of maintenance plans to suit your needs.
Our maintenance services include:
- Visual inspection (identification of any cracks, water/heat damage, unsecure connections, etc.)
- Manual operational inspection
- Air Quality (For information about air quality requirements for generator maintenance, click here)
- Load Bank (Diesel units 100+ KW)
- Fuel Analysis
Testing will let us known if your generator unit is equipped to handle the load it is being used for. It allows us to find any operational and equipment faults that would prevent the unit from functioning effectively when you need it most.
We have a generator technician on-call 24/7 for emergency services and can provide you with in-person service within two hours.